Readiness for collaboration workshops are part of the Leadership for Integration Project- a collaborative initiative between the Scottish Social Services Council, the Royal College of General Practitioners (Scotland) and NHS Education for Scotland.
If you are working in Primary Care, Social Care, the third or the independent sector and would like to better understand how to collaborate effectively to improve Health and Social Care Integration, then these workshops would be beneficial for you.
The workshops are an opportunity to:
- learn and discuss with peers how to address challenges and share good practice
- recognise the impact that you have on collaborative relationships
- identify how YOU can influence effective integration
- consider what contributes to your personal resilience and how to build on your strengths
- reflect from a wider team perspective on how you can develop a more collective approach to leadership and service development
Date / Location / Times
Tuesday 10 September Glasgow 09.30 – 12.30
Tuesday 10 September Glasgow 13.30 – 16.30
Thursday 12 September Dundee 13.30 – 16.30
Wednesday 18 September Stirling 10:00 – 13:00
Thursday 19 September Edinburgh 09.30 – 12.30
To take part in one of these workshops, click on your preferred date above and complete the online booking form. You will be contacted as soon as possible confirming if you have been successful in gaining a place. Please note that places are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.